As we grow older, and hence wiser, we slowly realize that wearing a $300. or $30.00 watch - - - - - - they both tell the same time...
Whether we carry a $300 or $30.00 wallet/handbag - - - - - - - the amount of money inside is the same;
Whether the house we live in is 300 or 3000 sq.ft. - - - - - - - - loneliness is the same.
You will realize, your true inner happiness does not come from the material things of this world.
Whether you fly First, Business or Economy class, if the plane goes down - - - - - - --you go down with it...
Therefore, I hope you realize, when you have mates, buddies and old
friends, brothers and sisters, who you chat with, laugh with, talk with,
have sing songs with, talk about north-south-east-west or heaven &
earth, .... That is true happiness!!
Five Undeniable Facts of Life
1. Don't educate your children to be rich. Educate them to be Happy.
So when they grow up they will know the value of things, not the price.
2. Best awarded words in London:
"Eat your food as your medicines, Otherwise you have to eat medicines as your food."
3. The One who loves you will never leave you because even if there are
100 reasons to give up, he or she will find one reason to hold on.
4. There is a big difference between a human being and being human. Only a few really understand it.
5. You are loved when you are born. You will be loved when you die.
In between, You have to manage!
If you just want to Walk Fast, Walk Alone! But if you want to Walk Far, Walk Together!
Six Best Doctors in the World
5. Self Confidence and
Maintain them in all stages of Life and enjoy healthy life.