2. It's not the load that breaks you down, it's how you carry it.
3. Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.
4. Do not let your heart to be louder than your brain during any disagreement.
5. I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.
6. I've always believed that if you took one tenth the energy you put into complaining and applied to solving the problem, you'll be surprised by how well things can work out.
7. Worry is a downpayment on a problem you may never have.
8. Holding on to an anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else but you're the one that gets burned instead.
9. Those who talk down to you are just trying to walk tall by making u feel small. Rise above!
10. The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing that you will make one.
11. There are no mistakes in life. Just lessons.
12. Remember happiness doesn't depend upon who you are or what you have; it depends solely on what you think.
13. People too weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours.
14. If God asks that you bend, bend and do not complain. He's making you more flexible and for this be thankful.