Sunday, February 2, 2020

I am open I am free

"I am open I am free
and my life is breathing me
as I surrender to the will of the Divine
No more stories of the past
I am shedding skins at last
and I realize I'm already in Heaven
The moment I stop running from the demons
in my head and instead I choose to love them
When saying yes to life of shadow and light
my suffering is done and I come alive
I am born and I will die
by each breath of final sigh
It doesn't matter where I go, I cannot hide
But when I find my sense of peace
I can walk through Hell with ease
I MIGHT FALL A THOUSAND TIMES BUT I SHALL RISE
And the moment I stop running from the
demons in my head and instead I choose to love them
When saying yes to life of shadow and light
my suffering is done and I come alive
I want to feel it all
I wear my heart on my sleeve, saying
Here I am, can you see me?
Oh I am beautiful and fucked up, in the most glorious way
When standing in my truth, who cares what people say"- ❤️๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™
Fia Shedding Skins

When we can finally surrender and accept that life will always be a divine union of light and dark, we find freedom. We are no longer entangled in the chaos, we are observers of it. Accepting each and every trial and tribulation with gratitude and peace. The work of art is not outside of us, it is within us.

When we can merge 2 worlds into one and live in gratitude for alllllll of it, then we are free.

As I sit in the frigid north east watching the snow cloak the trees in cloudy, soft, cold, blankets of white, I realize that amongst the nakedness of all of the trees... There is so much life happening below the surface. There is still an intricate web of roots winding through the soil, keeping them alive, grounded and nourished. This realization is more awareness. Awareness that no matter how many times I shed my skin, that I always have the choice to remain rooted in source.

May the light within me- shine to the light within you๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ⭐️



No comments:

Post a Comment